Gold Label rated brand in good standing
The Ghana Customer Service Recognition Scheme, dubbed: “Gold Label Seal of good standing in the delivery of customer service and consumer relations excellence, is a new revolution in Ghana’s customer service landscape.
Implemented by the Organisation for Customer Service Excellence-Ghana as part of the Ghana Customer Service Development Initiative, is backed by thorough research both on the internet and person to person (face to face), intense auditing of organisational service delivery through mystery shopping, mystery phonecalls and mystery social media & internet engagements and analysis, in line with international customer service standard practice of key customer and consumer priorities areas in partnership with Global Plus LLC, a human capital development and research organization, partnering as consultants and statisticians.
These Priority Areas Are:
1) Overall quality of service or product.
2) Being treated as a valued customer.
3) Speed of service
4) Friendliness of staff.
5) Effective handling of complaints, feedback and problems.
6) Effective handling of enquiries.
7) Competence of staff.
8) Ease of doing business.
9) Effective customer communication I.e.Face to face, telephone and social media. engagements.
10) Helpfulness of staff
11) Conduciveness of business environment (internally or externally) to the customer.
12) Appearance, courtesy, grooming and attitude of staff.
13) Effective customer relations with persons living with disability.
The Gold Label recognitions seek to highlight and project brands who are going the extra mile to deliver outstanding customer service and effective consumer relations for continues capacity building and promotions.
1. Publishing and profiling of Gold Label Brands In Good Standing in the Ghana Customer Service Report.
2. Periodic publishing of
Consumer Alerts, Dubbed:
‘‘DO BUSINESS WITH ONLY GOLD LABEL RECOGNIZED BRANDS FOR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE’’
with list of Gold Label Brands In Good Standing in the Daily Graphic and other major media outlets for public awareness and confidence in in Gold Label recognized brands.
3. The Gold Label Recognition and status as Brand In Good Standing in the delivery of Excellent Customer Service and Consumer Relations will boost customer, consumer and public confidence in participating brands.
4. Use the Gold Label Customer Service Excellence Seal for business promotion:
• Framing of Gold Label Seal and display at business premises.
• The Excellence Seal can be printed on all stationary.
• Use of Excellence Seal on all marketing and promotional materials.
• Using it to win new customers.
• Celebrating it with your customers.
5. Access to Discounted Quarterly Topnotch Training and Capacity Building Programmes for only Gold Label Recognized Brands.
6. Participation in the Ghana Gold Label Brands EXPO to be organized biannually.
Here are the 74 Organisation out of 350, Leading the Way in Customer Service in Ghana 2022-23,
as Gold Label Brands in Good Standing in the delivery of Customer Service and Consumer Relations Excellence in line with International Customer Service Standard Practice.
* Absa Bank Ghana Limited
* CalBank PLC
* Ecobank Ghana Plc
* FBNBank (Ghana) Limited
* OmniBSIC Bank Limited
2) Saving & Loans:
* ABii National Savings and Loans Ltd
* Advans Ghana Savings and Loans Ltd.
* Letshego Savings and Loans Plc
* Bond Savings & Loans Ltd
* SIC Life Savings and Loans Ltd.
3)Micro Finance And Credit:
*Afro-Arab Micro Finance Ltd.
*Quick Credit & Investment Micro-credit limited
* Enterprise Insurance Company
* Glico General Insurance Company
* Priority Insurance Company
* Provident Insurance Company
* State Insurance Company (SIC)
5) Life Insurance:
* Enterprise Life Assurance LTD
* Hollard Life Assurance Company Limited
* Prudential Life Insurance Ghana
* SIC Life Company LTD
* Starlife Assurance Company Limited
6) Pension Trustee:
* Enterprise Trustees
* Petra Trust Company Limited
8) Retail Companies:
* Addpharma Retail
* Compu Ghana Limited
* City Light Ltd.
* East Cantonments Pharmacy Retail
* Kabfam Ghana Limited
* Melcom Ghana limited
* West African Decor Tiles Ltd.
9) Petroleum Retail:
* Allied Oil Ghana
* GOIL Company Limited
*Total Energies Ghana.
* Unity Oil company Ltd.
*Zen Petroleum Limited
* B5 Plus Ltd:
* Ghacem Limited
* Kasapreko Company Limited
11) Health Facilities
* Focus Orthopedics
* Med-Moses Clinic and Prostate Centre
*Spinal Clinic LTD.
* TrustCare Specialist Hospital Fertility Center
*Nyaho Medical Centre
* Zoomlion Ghana Limited
13) Public Sector:
* Food and Drugs Authority (FDA)
* Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA)
* Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC)
* Ghana Post
* Ghana Standards Authority
Hotels In Greater Accra Region
* Accra City Hotel
* Accra Marriott Hotel
* AH Hotel
* Number One Oxford Street Hotel & Suites
* Tang Palace Hotel
Hotels In Ashanti Region:
* Frederick’s Lodge
* Golden Bean Hotel
Hotels In Northern Region:
* Zaina Lodge
*Best Lodge Hotel
Hotels In Western Region:
* Alliance Hotel By Eagles
*Red Mango Apartment Hotel
Hotels In Eastern Region:
* Peduase Valley Resort
*Volta Hotel Akosombo
Hotels In Volta Region:
*Volta Serene Hotel
*Sogakope Beach Resort
Hotels In Brong Ahafo Region:
* Eusbett Hotel
B: Restaurants & Leisure
* Azmera Restaurant
* Buka Restaurant
* Polo Club Restaurant
* Sandbox Beach Club
*The Honeysuckle Pub & Restaurant
For more information contact Mr.Hector Wulff AKA. Mr. Customer Service, the National Customer Service Advocate on: 0241877622
Or Email: ghcustomerservice @gmail.com
There is a good reason why you should support the African Editors. Not everyone can afford to pay for news right now. That is why we keep our journalism open for everyone to read, including in Ghana. If this is you, please continue to read for free. But if you are able to, then there are three good reasons to support us today.
1. Our quality, journalism is a scrutinising force at a time when the rich and powerful are getting away with more and more.
2. We are independent and have no billionaire owner pulling the strings, so your money directly powers our reporting.
3. It doesn’t cost much, and takes less time than it took to read this message.
Help power the African Editors' journalism for the years to come, whether with a small sum or a larger one. If you can, please support us on a monthly basis from just $2 through mobile money number: 0599896099/ +233059989609 and you can be rest assured that you’re making a big impact every single month in support of open, independent journalism. Thank you.